Welcome to Portland Dog Runner!
We are runners and dog lovers here to help make your life easier and more FUN! Our main focus is running, however we do provide other services for the happiness of you and your pet – just ask! When your dog has the exercise he or she needs, your dog’s behaviors, health and the overall happiness of your family household will improve as well.
• Busy and seem to find less and less time to exercise your dog enough yourself?
• Not a runner but think your dog is?
• Concerned about your dog’s weight and/or health?
• Planning a vacation and want to be sure your pet(s) are safe and happy while you’re away?
Is your dog:
• Chewing up the moldings in your house while you’re away?
• Not quite suited for doggy day-care? (Not all dogs love doggy day care.)
• Showing signs of lethargy or depression?
• Not quite getting all she needs from a daily walk?
• In need of one-on-one attention while in public?
In the doggy brain, exercise causes the release of endorphins, serotonin, and other natural chemicals, enabling your dog to better deal with stressful situations. This reaction to the joy of running causes dogs to take on an overall relaxed, happier and healthier attitude.
You will notice the difference immediately. Your dog’s stresses (Such as separation anxiety when you go to work, not having any sheep to herd, being forced to live with cats, not getting to eat steak every day, etc.) will diminish as you realize more enjoyment and peace of mind in your life!
Sounds great, doesn’t it?