Why dog running?
Dogs are similar to humans when it comes to exercise. Some need just a little to stay healthy and some need a lot. Likewise, the benefits are much the same as in us humans — a happier, healthier longer life.
Let us come to where your dog is and exercise your friend for you – while you’re at work, doing the dishes, or whatever you find yourself occupied with.
Some specific benefits you and your dog will enjoy from running are:
- stress relief
- disease prevention
- joint stability improvement
- cardiovascular health
- behavioral improvement
- pure joy
Is your four legged best friend exhibiting any of these symptoms?
- excess barking
- excess weight
- chewing up the moldings in your house while you’re away
- not quite suited for doggy day-care? (Not all dogs love doggy day care.)
- showing signs of lethargy or depression
- not quite getting all she needs from a daily walk
It may be time for help. We’re here for you.